I’ve officially signed on to participate in next month’s Adventure Game Jam over at Gamejolt!
During two weeks, from May 7-21, I’ll develop a text-based adventure experience using the Twine toolset. From now until the jam launches, as the rules allow, I’m working on the narrative elements – story and dialogue. After the jam starts, the clock starts ticking on building the game itself, debugging it, and then submitting it for voting.
Here’s what I can tell you about the project right now:
- It’ll be set in the OtherSpace MUSH universe.
- All text. No graphics.
- You’ll get to visit every major planet and potentially experience at least 66 different stories.
- It’ll use the recently implemented “storylets” feature in the Harlowe story format in Twine.
- Supporters of my Patreon will end up in the stories, either as ship names, location details, possibly even characters.
- When the jam is over, I’ll share the project for free on my itch.io page.
Got questions? Ask away.
You must log in to post a comment.